CDC Finds Source Of Hundreds Of Illnesses Among Powell Chipotle Customers

Aug 17, 2018

Clostridium Perfringens
Credit wikipedia

Chipotle says it will retrain all restaurant employees on food safety procedures starting next week after the Centers for Disease Control said stool samples taken from customers of a Powell eatery were positive for clostridium perfringens, a disease that occurs when food is left at unsafe temperatures. 

647 people have reported getting sick after eating at the Sawmill Parkway restaurant. No specific food has been identified as the source.