Listen

ODNR: Faulty Electrical Equipment Led To Death Of Dublin Man At Ohio Marina

Jun 22, 2017

Evan Currie
Credit thecount.com

Ohio Department of Natural Resources investigators say a faulty cord or outlet led to the electrocution of a Dublin man last Friday at a Put-in-Bay marina.

ODNR Lieutenant Chad German says 19-year-old Evan Currie died and his father and brother were shocked after Curry dove off the boat to retrieve the family dog that had fallen into the water.

German says the state's investigation continues.