The Art of Attention Episode #7: Responding to the Outbreak of Uncertainty
Psychologist Nick Wignall returns to swap strategies during the escalating fear and uncertainty related to the COVID-19 outbreak. Nick shares strategies from his experience with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Daron describes complementary mindfulness exercises.
Nick is sharing the same conversation on his new Minds & Mics podcast. Check it out and leave a review. He invited me as a guest to talk about what mindfulness really is and how to incorporate it into daily life.
Nick Wignall's recent articles
Daron's recent webinar
- Calm is Contagious: Mindfulness Strategies for Responding to COVID-19
- Thanks to Impact Solutions Employee Assistance & Work/Life Program for the opportunity to share this information outside their EAP network.
- Entering your name and email is required to access the webinar, but you won't be added to any email lists.
Free and donation-based mindfulness support
- Daron's Attentional Fitness Online
- The Brightmind meditation app is offering a free one-year subscription
- Dr. Jud Brewer's Coronavirus Anxiety Daily Update on YouTube
- Ten Percent Happier's Coronavirus Sanity Guide and live practice sessions weekdays at 3:00 pm EDT
Please consider leaving a review, following us on Twitter, and sharing your reflections on Facebook. Email Daron at firstname.lastname@example.org to share feedback, suggest a guest, or to discuss underwriting The Art of Attention podcast.