In today’s episode, Mr. Lee Allen teaches us about Hybrid Learning and its role in education. We will address questions such as…
We will address questions such as…
- Do you think that this has been beneficial for the education and learning of each child in this nation?
- Is there anything that we can do to improve the lives of our teachers?
Do you also think that having an online and hybrid education had to do with these students dropping out of school?
About our speaker
- Mr. Allen got his Master of Education from Georgia College & State University.
- He began his career in the business sector working as a project manager for an IT company where he quickly excelled and was named Project Manager of the year at age 24.
- He began his educational career at Northwest Whitfield High School in Tunnel Hill, GA where he taught math and coached wrestling for 5 years.
- He’s been teaching mathematics and SAT skills since 2010.
- He is Teacher of the Year in Georgia’s Largest School District.